From: Sherman Boyd <meekrob@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Issue with the gentoo.org website?
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 19:51:12
1 Thanks. I've tried it on three other windows 2000 boxes and have not been able to duplicate it either. Wierd.
2
3 -----Original Message-----
4 From: gentoo-dev-admin@g.o [mailto:gentoo-dev-admin@g.o]On
5 Behalf Of Jano Lukac
6 Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 6:23 PM
7 To: gentoo-dev@g.o
8 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Issue with the gentoo.org website?
12 win2k on vaio laptop with i.e. 5.5, looks okay. I tried using both large
13 and small fonts (through display properties), as well as scrolling the
14 middle-mouse (this one sometimes presents an issue) held with ctrl (or view-
15 >text size).
18 Sherman Boyd said:
19 > I'm getting a wierd issue on my laptop, but I cannot reproduce it
20 > anywhere else. Even with the same OS (Windows 2000 Server) and same
21 > version of IE.
22
23 > Index page : http://www.gentoo.org/
24 >
25 > The following text floats over the red gentoo image under IE 5.5 at
26 > 1024x768:
27
28 > "Gentoo Linux is a high-performance ports-based Linux
29 > metadistribution for x86-based systems. To learn more, click here."
30
31 > Come monday morning we may get slashdotted, so I'd like to know if
32 > anyone else can reproduce this issue.
33
34 > Sherman Boyd
35 > (meekrob)
40 gentoo-dev mailing list