From: "Jani-Matti Hätinen" <jannu.hatinen@×××××.fi>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Do I really need the tree?
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 19:08:49
tigger@g.o kirjoitti (torstai, 1. huhtikuuta 2004 16:55):
> That sounds really scary to me. Won't this break stuff? Like things > depending on ebuilds which you haven't synced as they are in a different > category?
This already happens when you define a certain package as ~arch in package.keywords and it depends on another which is also ~arch. (in an otherwise arch system that is) Naturally partial syncs would bring in an extra modifier to this problem (nowadays you know that it's always caused by something in package.keywords). -- Jani-Matti Hätinen "Oh I'm not drunk. I'm mentally ill"