From: 320095285153-0001@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] linux-2.4.0.11-r3
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 04:08:53
1 Pete Gavin wrote:
2
3 > Oh, btw, I've pretty much finished working on the ebuild for
4 > linux-2.4.0.11-r3. I (think I've) pretty much worked out all the
5 > bugs. You should be able to build it w/o having and linux package
6 > already installed, and all the extras seem to build fine.
9 I build a package with your modifications included and uploaded it to
10 ibiblio.
11
12 If you have downloaded the kernel package earlier, that should be no
13 problem.
14 Pete only fixed the LVM so now it gets linked agains the kernel sources
15 in the build directory
16 instead of the ones in /usr/src/linux. Since the previous package was
17 build with the same kernel
18 installed there is no problem with the old package.
19
20 achim~
23 > Pete
26 > gentoo-dev mailing list