From: KH c <linuxlivecd@×××××××××.hk>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Anyone appreciate this VERY dumb idea....
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:48:39
1 GOOD FOR GENTOO!
2 I wish you all the luck in this project. At my current
3 level I won't be able to contribute much but ideas and
4 suggestion.
5 Cool! Highly optimize Operating System build in front
6 of your eye. Surely we offer something that NO OS even
7 remotely dreamt of, certainly NOT M$-Windoze.
8 If it it successful, I look forward to apply this
9 concept in other Distro. So "one click" optimization
10 is near.
11
12 Cheers!
13 Euler Cheung