From: Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alakeel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] MinGW for windows - creating dlls
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 13:39:08
1 Hello all,
2 I am not sure if this is the best list to ask, but I will ask here since
3 it's related to development and cross compilation.
4
5 I have setup a 32 bit chroot environment to be able to cross develop for
6 windows. I followed this guide:
7
8 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/embedded/cross-development.xml
9
10 and Things are working ok, however, I am unable to install libraries and
11 generate dlls. The guide describes setting up the environment to cross
12 compile for other OSs and Archs, but nothing mentioned about mingw.
13 Can someone kindly suggest to me what are the variables for :
14
15 arch-vendor-OS-libc
16
17 I am working under 32 bit env, so I would i686 and "pc" for the vendor,
18 but what about the Os and libc ?
19
20 Do I need /usr/i686-mingw32/etc/make.conf and what to put in it ?
21
22 Thank you.