From: David Toye <david.toye@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Web page suggestion...
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 07:42:39
1 Greetings,
2
3 First off just want to say that I love gentoo!
4
5 I have found your documentation very informative and easy to follow. I
6 love keeping it handy while I build new systems with gentoo. The problem
7 I have is *very* cosmetic. You still have (new) is red even after many
8 weeks posted of your site. I think having a time limit of 1 week for the
9 glaring red (new) tag or tell us the version number of the document in
10 the link. It will keep the community up to date with all new
11 changes/additions to your excellent documentation.
12
13 Thanks for listening,
14
15 David Toye