From: foser <foser@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gnome GUI
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 11:37:24
1 Craig Callender wrote:
2 > I'm writing the whole thing in C, and it is my first GnomeUI app, so I'm
3 > doing a lot of learning on it as I go along. Plus I am not a very good
4 > "leader", but I would not mind getting some help. I'll take a look at
5 > your design and make a sketch of what I think it will look like and let
6 > you comment/make changes. If you're willing to continue helping in C/C++?
9 Sure, fine with me. Maybe we should setup a project page somewhere, you
10 can always mail me directly to not clutter up this list ;)
11
12 - fos