From: Markus Duft <markus.duft@×××××××.at>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] FOSDEM 2011
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 08:11:16
1 Hey!
2
3 According to the FOSDEM list:
4
5 "We hereby invite ideas and proposals for main speakers, and proposals
6 for developer rooms. The call for stands and lightning talks will be
7 done after announcing the accepted devrooms."
8
9 I applied for a main track (regarding gentoo prefix on windows), and i
10 wanted to ask around, if there is interest in a devroom/booth/etc again
11 this year (to be early enough - we missed it last year, right ;)).
12
13 who will be attending FOSDEM next year?
14
15 haubi and i will most probably be there if our company funds it. if not,
16 and my talk is accepted, at least i will be there.
17
18 Markus