From: Collins Richey <erichey2@××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] build 20010503 dependancy question
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 12:38:39
1 On Sun, 06 May 2001 19:50:16 +0200 AGottinger@××××××××.de (Achim Gottinger)
2 wrote:
3
4 > Collins Richey wrote:
5 > >
6 > > I'm up and running with build 20010503 and trying to get all the stuff
7 > > ebuilded to support a minimum X environment with XFCE and KDE stuff.
8 > >
9 > > Working down the dependancies, I've come to a snag with X11-libs/qt-x11.
10 > > Among other dependancies which I can resolve it spits out a requirement
11 > for
12 > > virtual/glu.
13 > >
14 > > I have the latest portage tree as of yesterday, but there is no
15 > > virtual/anything.
16 > >
17 > > Any suggestions?
18 >
19 > Do you have the /etc/make.profile -> /usr/portage/profiles/default
20 > symlink?
23 Will check as soon as I boot gentoo again - see next post for why.
26 Collins Richey
27 Denver Area
28 Sybil test system (reiserfs)