From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: My wishlist for EAPI 5
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 10:45:28
Duncan posted on Sat, 23 Jun 2012 10:37:38 +0000 as excerpted:

> Ciaran McCreesh posted on Sat, 23 Jun 2012 10:38:33 +0100 as excerpted: > > > 3) Given the above, it would be of /great/ benefit to your argument if > either Zac or Brian (or preferably both) stepped up from time to time > and said yes, this is really an issue. > > Not that they'd necessarily reply to everything you do, but if they > could reply once in support, such that you could refer people back to > those replies from elsewhere...
Right after posting that, I saw you mentioned the link below. Thanks. That's exactly the sort of thing I think a lot of readers (myself included) could use a bit more of, reminding us it's not just you. http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/msg_86b67d8ab51a24922a3d3be75d10f42b.xml -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman