From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in dev-python/traits: traits-3.4.0.ebuild
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 20:20:55
On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 1:30 AM, Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis
<Arfrever@g.o> wrote:
> 2010-06-10 21:27:40 Jeremy Olexa napisaƂ(a): >> I see no reason to *not* add a ChangeLog entry here. > > ChangeLog entries are not required for trivial changes. >
A "trivial" change is fixing a typo, or a manifest problem, a missing quotation mark, etc. Anything else is not "trivial". Anything that changes how an ebuild functions, what it does, or the installed files (and/or their contents) is NOT a trivial change. -- ~Nirbheek Chauhan Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team