From: "Matthew J. Turk" <m-turk@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Powerdown (Quick Question)
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 08:52:56
1 On Fri, 2002-05-03 at 08:20, Mario Andres Yepes C wrote:
2 >
3 > Well, after 5 kernel compiles I am giving up (for the week) I dont know what
4 > Mandrake does that makes my pc shut down but its not working with gentoo.
5 >
6 > If anyone has more sugestions I'll be gratefull.
7
8 Try "Use real mode APM BIOS to call Power Off." That worked for me on
9 my old Gateway system (haven't powered off this one yet. ;-) It's
10 under General Setup.
16 mjt
18 Matthew J. Turk <m-turk@×××.edu> ICQ: 3856787
19 "Music is the Best." - FZ thecatfishman.org
20 http://pubweb.nwu.edu/~mjt631/spamoff.htm