From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Getting -project started
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 07:08:08
1 I have seen no real opposition for the creation of the -project mailing
2 list and even this ML changes thread itself involved the creation of the
3 -project mailing (the thread itself is a prime example on why we need
4 -project in the first place) so how about we just get that mailing list
5 going right no and let the rest of it fall into place later. My guess is
6 that if we would have had -project for ages, the need for moderating
7 -dev would have never come about. I bet there are devs who have talked
8 about creating this kind of a list months, even years ago. This time
9 it's not about show me the code but show me the mailing list!
10
11 Regards,
12 Petteri
13 --