From: Ali-Reza Anghaie <ali@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RE: stackguard, formatguard, etc.
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 22:52:00
1 On Thu, 2002-02-21 at 13:20, Andreas Kinzl wrote:
2 > where can i get this patches ??? (only the patches if it's possible)
3
4 Perhaps you will find something under immunix.org. I know SRPMs can be
5 found here:
6
7 http://download.immunix.org/ImmunixOS/7.0/i386/SRPMS/
8
9 This is for EGCS 1.1.2..
10
11 I've got to believe WireX is working on a GCC 3.x version of this but
12 we'll see...
13
14 Oddly enough, I just realized Immunix isn't OSS.. it's own page talks
15 about the Immunix Commercial License for certain pieces. Whacky..
16
17 Anyhow.. -Ali
20 OpenPGP key 53F7FF5F
21 --
22 I don't know the key to success but the key to failure is trying to
23 please everybody. -- Bill Cosby