From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Michael Curtis Napier
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 08:09:27
1 After a long marathon of requests and quizzes, runner 972 has just crossed
2 the finish. We had an exclusive interview with Michael Curtis Napier who
3 likes to call himself curtis119 because his first 118 egos all failed
4 miserably.
5
6 Michael is an old rot in the ICT business (yo! guys! we have a nerd at the
7 finish!), being born in the good 'old days in 1970. We would like to call
8 him Sid Dabster but Illiad didn't want that. He has more than 10 years of
9 experience in both UNIX (yaaay) and Windows (naaaay).
10
11 To prove his nerdyness, he said he likes SciFi, Linux and Cisco. And there I
12 thought Sisko was a character in Star Trek. Apparently, it is also a brand
13 of coffee [1]. So far for the myth that Toledo inhabitants only drink
14 Ice-Tea with milk.
15
16 Curtis is one of the Forum Moderators and will be helping out Gentoo with
17 the website redesign project and, hopefully in the not so far future, with
18 documentation as well :)
19
20 Please all give curtis119 some good Gentoo lovin' (except beejay, he can
21 massage curtis119's feet instead).
22
23 [1] http://www.ciscoscoffeeroasters.com.au/front_page.htm
26 Documentation project leader - Gentoo Foundation Trustee
27
28 The Gentoo Project <<< http://www.gentoo.org >>>