From: Matthias Schwarzott <zzam@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: mercurial.eclass (was: [gentoo-dev] New darcs.eclass)
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 11:47:17
1 On Wednesday 24 May 2006 03:30, Aron Griffis wrote:
2 > Matthias,
3 >
4 > Matthias Schwarzott wrote: [Sun May 21 2006, 05:40:53AM EDT]
5 >
6 > > * The eclass copies the downloaded sources to ${S} rather than to
7 > > ${WORKDIR}/${HG_MODULE_NAME}.
8 > > * the unpack-function keeps the current working directory
9 > > in /usr/portage/distfiles/hg-src/${HG_MODULE}.
10 >
11 > Could you try the version from my (new and shiny) overlay?
12 >
13 > http://n01se.net/agriffis/overlay/
14 >
15 > I think this solves both problems. I didn't create a variable
16 > HG_MODULE_NAME because with mercurial the name of the module is always
17 > the last component of the URL.
18 >
19 > I don't think for your purposes it matters, but you can rename the
20 > local clone by calling mercurial_fetch directly, for example:
21 >
22 > mercurial_fetch http://n01se.net/agriffis/overlay overlay_agriffis
25 I checked the version from your overlay, and it works like before and also
26 solves the mentioned problems.
27
28 Matthias
31 Matthias Schwarzott