From: Lars Strojny <lars@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] gdesklets still maintained?
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 12:27:01
1 Hi,
2
3 in the last time I`m playing intensive with gDesklets. While looking
4 in bugs.gentoo.org I can see many unfixed bug-reports and I want to
5 ask if they still maintained. I contact the person from metadata.xml,
6 obz@g.o, but I get no answer. I`m currently working on a eclass
7 to make it easier to install the displays an sensors for gdesklet. A
8 few days later I will show you the result in bugzilla. Is there a need
9 for help with gdesklets? I think they are a wonderful eyecandy.
10
11 Greets
12 Lars Strojny
13 --
14 "The existing liberties and the existing gratifications
15 are tied to the requirements of repression:
16 they themselves become instruments of repression"
17 - Herbert Marcuse -
18
19 name: Lars Strojny web: strojny.net
20 street: Yorckstrasse 22 jabber: sinistra@××××××××.de
21 city: D-71636 Ludwigsburg mail: lars@×××××××.net
22 f-print: 6663 1055 543E 3106 3FD3 4F40 AC74 CD1F C327 14BD
23 weblog: http://sinistra.is-a-geek.net/l_blog