From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] debug USE flag misuse
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 18:14:11
1 On 6/30/10 5:09 PM, Diego E. 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
2 > Please check the linked documentation or my blog post[1] on the
3 > matter if you want to understand the reasoning.
4
5 Could you rather add these guidelines to the QA project webpage? I
6 wouldn't consider a blog post a documentation of a policy that people
7 should follow.
8
9 > I'll be dropping the flag and its context from now on if I stumble
10 > across it, without further warnings.
11
12 Please document it in a proper way before enforcing it. Also, a repoman
13 check or portage check catching at least some of the misuses would be great.
14
15 Paweł