From: "Raúl Porcel" <armin76@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] *DEVELOPMENT* mail list, right?
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 14:57:12
1 Michael Cummings wrote:
2 > So, fellow devs, what's new with development? For those interested, genlop has
3 > migrated into gentoo as a project with the permission of upstream, which no
4 > longer maintain it. Um...any new tools or projects people are working on?
5 >
6 > Anyone?
9 I'm currently fixing all the possible bugs in the herds/teams i am. Like
10 ia64, doing all the bugs assigned to the team, from 130 bugs to 30 right
11 now. There are some bugs i can't do, like the ALSA and cdr ones, since i
12 only have remote access to the ia64 box, and no one in the team seems to
13 have a soundcard in his ia64 box :)
14
15 Mozilla is good, i'm working atm in mozilla-thunderbird-2.0.0.0_rc1, and
16 put it in the tree ASAP. And we don't have too many bugs that affect so
17 many people.
18
19 net-p2p is good too, in this case is mainly version bumps and
20 stabilizations. Like with net-irc, i already made some cleanup like a
21 month or two ago.
22
23 With treecleaners we have some packages waiting, as we have to get the
24 60 days for removal. We have some new bugs too, waiting for all the
25 treecleaners to vote.
26 --
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list