From: Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Forced/automatic USE flag constraints (codename: ENFORCED_USE)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 14:28:52
1 On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 15:57:38 +0200
2 Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > No. I have already spent too much time on this. We're already long
5 > past all useful use cases
6
7 Also, if you feel that way, then please stop working on this entirely
8 for now. You're not bringing any good to anyone, yourself first, by
9 pushing yourself when you don't have the will to reach a proper
10 solution. You'll only end up with a solution having the same kind of
11 problems you're trying to fix with required use.