From: Rafael Goncalves Martins <rafaelmartins@g.o>
To: djc@g.o
Cc: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Packages up for grabs: prosody + lua deps
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 16:29:31
1 On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:40 AM, Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > I'd like to retire from these sometime soon:
4 >
5 > dev-lua/lua-zlib: no other maintainers/herd
6 > dev-lua/luadbi: no other maintainers/herd
7 > dev-lua/luaevent: blueness, rafaelmartins
8 > dev-lua/luaexpat: rafaelmartins
9 > dev-lua/luasec: rafaelmartins
10 > net-im/prosody: klausman, rafaelmartins
11 >
12 > AFAICT Rafael isn't very active these days. There shouldn't be that
13 > much immediate work except for bug 436648. Someone willing to take
14 > these off my hands?
17 Yeah, help is very appreciated! Feel free to add yourself as co-maintainer
18 of any of these packages that I'm listed as maintainer, and to ask
19 questions related to lua on IRC. I should be around, even if not very
20 active on package maintenance.
21
22 BR,
25 Rafael Goncalves Martins