From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Why no updates on delay of 2008.0 release
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 05:54:43
1 "Chrissy Fullam" <musikc@g.o> posted
2 000701c88c89$db499560$91dcc020$@org, excerpted below, on Sat, 22 Mar 2008
3 19:01:39 -0700:
4
5 > [T]he update is simple: the untimely and quite unexpected surgical
6 > "complication" resulting in the death of my mother has set back a
7 > number of schedules, personal/professional/gentoo[.]
8 > As a result, projects involving release engineering, developer
9 > relations, and events will be delayed until further notice.
10
11 Ouch! Condolences then... and understanding. I'm sure other users will
12 be understanding too, as soon as they get word of the circumstances.
17 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
20 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list