From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Why no updates on delay of 2008.0 release
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 05:54:43
"Chrissy Fullam" <musikc@g.o> posted
000701c88c89$db499560$91dcc020$@org, excerpted below, on  Sat, 22 Mar 2008
19:01:39 -0700:

> [T]he update is simple: the untimely and quite unexpected surgical > "complication" resulting in the death of my mother has set back a > number of schedules, personal/professional/gentoo[.] > As a result, projects involving release engineering, developer > relations, and events will be delayed until further notice.
Ouch! Condolences then... and understanding. I'm sure other users will be understanding too, as soon as they get word of the circumstances. -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman -- gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list