From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] EAPI={3,4} offset-prefix semantics mandatory?
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 08:13:36
1 В Втр, 15/12/2009 в 19:59 +0100, Fabian Groffen пишет:
2 > Should an ebuild using an EAPI that has offset-prefix support make the
3 > use of that support mandatory or optional?
4
5 I think no. Without real testing that package works in prefix there is
6 no need to bother and create illusion that it does.
7
8 > (I can post all the answers to the Prefix quiz)
9
10 I think this is good idea in any case. Could you post this (on -core, of
11 course)?
15 Peter.