From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] unofficial council election results
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 15:56:10
1 Running "countify" on the master ballot yields the following results
2 for the new council:
3
4 vapier
5 kloeri
6 wolf31o2
7 Flameeyes
8 KingTaco
9 robbat2
10 Kugelfang
11
12 These results are unofficial because under some circumstances "countify"
13 has been known to fail. The signature of such failures in the past has
14 been an iterative Condorcet ranking that ends up missing some of the
15 names on the ballot, which did not happen here, but nonetheless I've
16 asked fmccor to run his counting scripts on the master ballot to provide
17 confirmation. (Incidentally, he'll be using the same master ballot that
18 I just mailed out, as that's all that is needed, so if anybody else
19 wants to provide an independent count, feel free.)
20 --
21 Grant Goodyear
22 Gentoo Developer
23 g2boojum@g.o
24 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
25 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76