From: "Sean P. Kane" <spkane@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Emerge World Improvements / Questions
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:35:45
1 I am having an issue finishing an upgrade to 1.4 from 1.1a, simply
2 because even with 2 GB of free disk space my system cannot finish an
3 emerge -e world without running out of disk space., between
4 /usr/portage/distfiles and /var/tmp/portage. Is there a way to force
5 emerge to clean these out between each package build? And if not can
6 anyone think of a good way to script something that would accomplish
7 this. Unfortunately when it breaks, after clearing the space I can't
8 really start from where I left off since emerge -e world gives me the
9 same list every time.
10
11 All thoughts are welcome....
12