From: Denys Duchier <duchier@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: proposal for emerge-extensibility of hotplug
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 12:03:42
1 I take back my proposal. It turns out that indeed hotplug already has
2 this sort of extensibility. Unfortunately, the examples that I looked
3 at where still in the old inconvenient style, hence my confusion.
4 /etc/hotplug/usb.agent already uses all the /etc/hotplug/usb/*.usermap
5 tables. So it is simply a matter of dropping such a table in this
6 directory (this is also where the scripts go). It worked very well
7 for my ebuild.
8
9 I apologize for the noise
12 Dr. Denys Duchier