From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo commit in xml/htdocs/proj/en/qa: index.xml
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 09:06:39
Am Freitag, 10. Juni 2011, 20:14:24 schrieb Donnie Berkholz:
> > Perhaps interested people on the team could just say they want to be > lead, and the council would pick one of them. I think leadership should > come from the top.
Luckily the council is elected... otherwise this would kind of remind me of one of my favourite Prince Philip quotes... :o) "It's a pleasure to be in a country that isn't ruled by its people." -- Said to Paraguayan dictator Alfredo Stroessner on a state visit -- Andreas K. Huettel (dilfridge) Gentoo Linux developer kde, sci, arm, tex