From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 17:12:49
1 From approximately 2AM UTC on June 11 until about 15:00:00 UTC June 14
2 anyone who sent mail to gentoo-dev would have had their email dropped
3 unless they were in the aforementioned whitelist. This was due to two bugs
4 in the mailing list configuration (both operator error.)
5
6 1) .*@gentoo.org was not whitelisted.
7 2) All dropped messages were supposed to be send to the list-admin for
8 moderation, but that function was not working and messages were silently
9 dropped.
10
11 I have corrected both issues (ulm was kind enough to help me test the fix
12 for issue #1.) Apologies for the inconvenience. I saw about 4-5 mails
13 dropped during that time; if you wondered why no one was replying to your
14 mail or don't see it in the archives, please try sending it again.
15
16 Thanks,
17
18 -A