From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: sys-libs/ncurses: punted from system in profiles
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 05:23:27
Zac Medico posted on Tue, 06 Dec 2011 15:45:26 -0800 as excerpted:

If @selected only pulls in /var/lib/portage/world , what pulls in /var/lib/portage/world_sets ? You mention it, but don't say what pulls it in, if as you say @selected doesn't. -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman