From: Daniel Ostrow <dostrow@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 42 (news) Round Seven
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 05:38:10
1 On Thursday 05 January 2006 10:11, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 >
3 > I might end up being offline over the weekend (and possibly for a while
4 > after that too...), but I'll get around to any feedback as soon as I
5 > can...
6
7 While it is entirely nitpicking at this point as I understand what you meant:
8
9 Under Client Side you clearly identify ${repoid} as a variable when used for
10 example in the context of ``news-${repoid}.unread``. However in the following
11 section, News Item Clients, you refer to ``news-repoid.unread`` and
12 ``news-repoid.read``, I'd just throw repoid in those cases into a ${} for
13 people reading it that weren't involed in the implementaiton so that know
14 that unless the repo is actually named 'repoid' no such file will exist.
15
16 Thanks and +1,
19 Daniel Ostrow
20 Gentoo Foundation Board of Trustees