From: Sebastian Werner <sebastian@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] pppd with kernel mode pppoe
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 16:39:33
1 Hey
2
3 I have extend the pppoe-ebuild to support pppoe (kernel-mode pppoe).
4 Before I have done this by hand. Now I have against the script with a
5 use-flag named 'kpppoe' if you don't activate all is the same like in
6 -r6. If you active it it will install the plugin pppoe.so in
7 /etc/ppp/plugins and the init.d-script 'net.pppoe'. This script supports
8 the flag 'setup_cfg_flag' to build basic config files in /etc/ppp like
9 net.ppp.
10
11 Please tell me what you think - test it ;-)
12
13 Merry christmas (for the people who celebrate this)
14
15 Sebastian Werner