From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Colin Kingsley (tercel)
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 21:41:18
1 On Mon, 2005-05-30 at 16:50 -0400, Aaron Walker wrote:
2 > A new developer has joined our ranks. His name is Colin Kingsley (tercel) and
3 > he will be taking over maintenance of mirrorselect, in addition to working on a
4 > few other things.
5
6 Sigh - A new developer who gets the ability to break not only the
7 portage tree, but also our mirror selection tool ;)
8
9 Just kidding - welcome aboard, tercel :)
10
11 Sincerely,
12 Brix
13 --
14 Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
15 Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd