From: Christian Birchinger <joker@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] License Checking
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 00:45:29
1 I still think that an alias for all non-free licenses which
2 don't restrict usage and don't require "OK" clicking from a
3 vendor would be good.
4 I also think it should be on by default but i could live
5 without it and tell people who ask me to enable it so they
6 don't have to mess with it ever again.
7