From: "Derek J. Belrose" <derek@×××××××××.com>
To: Cedric Veilleux <cedric@×××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GUI installer
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 09:30:00
The only real way I can think of is to do some checks on if X is
running, and if it is, use a graphical toolkit for X...if not, use a
terminal based kit like ncurses.

I like this idea.  I should download a liveCD to throw some code on and
do tests.

Is anyone against pyGTK or something like it?  pyQT?  wxPython?

Is anyone against python? :)

-- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list