From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gnome <gnome@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gtk 3 preparation work
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 23:05:06
1 On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 8:28 AM, Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 11:13 Sun 27 Feb     , Gilles Dartiguelongue wrote:
3 >> a quick mail to announce that the gnome team, in order to prepare for
4 >> gnome 3, started slotting a lot of gnome team managed packages. If you
5 >> find yourself using such a package, please update your ebuilds to use
6 >> slot notations or other EAPI compliant notation resulting in the same
7 >> effect.
8 >
9 > This email would be much more useful if it included a list of affected
10 > packages, sorted by maintainer and/or herd.
13 As requested, here is a (probably) complete list of packages which
14 depend on x11-libs/gtk+ without a slot. The list was generated using
15 the tinderbox rindex, so it may be slightly out of date.
16
17 > I'm sure that list is pretty huge right now, so if people don't act on
18 > this soon, perhaps your next email could have such a list.
21 Indeed, it is quite large, coming at ~1100 ebuilds. Hence, I've
22 attached it instead of pasting it in-line. Unsurprisingly, some are
23 gnome packages, and even a few maintained by me :p
24
25 gtk+_deps_all.list: lists all the packages in alphabetical
26 order, with teams and maintainers alongside
27 gtk+_deps_assigned.list: lists all the packages, arranged by herd and maintainer
30 ~Nirbheek Chauhan
31
32 Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team

gtk+_deps_all.list text/plain