From: Evan Powers <powers.161@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] User-Submitted Ebuild Maintainer?
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 23:12:00
1 On Wednesday 23 April 2003 06:38 pm, Todd Berman wrote:
2 > Is there someone in charge of looking at user-submitted ebuilds?
3 ...
4 > This seems like it might help get rid of part of the problem revolving
5 > around ebuilds sitting in bugzilla and not being evaluated in any way.
6
7 My understanding is that something like this is actually in the works.
8
9 See Dan Armak's earlier post. { time="Tuesday 22 April 2003 10:26 am",
10 subject="Re: [gentoo-dev] Ebuilds not getting in :(" }
11
12 Maybe you saw that but didn't read as far into it as I did. Perhaps Dan can
13 clarify?
14
15 Evan
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list