From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: New license: yEd Software License Agreement
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:27:35
1 Amadeusz Żołnowski posted on Fri, 27 Apr 2012 15:45:36 +0200 as excerpted:
2
3 > Excerpts from Duncan's message of 2012-04-27 15:38:20 +0200:
4 >> No distribution allowed. You're going to be doing restrict=mirror,
5 >> correct?
6 >
7 > Why RESTRICT=mirror? I'd put RESTRICT=fetch, actually.
8
9 That works. RESTRICT=fetch is stricter so works, but I'm not sure
10 whether it's necessary as I've not paid attention to the legal
11 distinctions since both are out of the question here, but certainly,
12 gentoo can't distribute, so restrict=mirror for sure. Whether it merits
13 restrict=fetch or not I'll let someone else worry about.
18 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman