From: maarten@××××××××.be
To: Gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Cc: shanon_loveridge@××××××××.uk
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Sparc Gentoo
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 08:03:43
1 Hi,
2
3 We don't have a website up yet, we were first trying to get people already
4 familiar with Gentoo into the Sparc(64) port. You're welcome to try it out
5 but mind you we don't have a working X windows yet and we're certainly not
6 up to the point where we can compare to debian/redhat/suse sparc linux.
7
8 You can join us at irc.openprojects.net channel #gentoo-sparc, hope to see
9 you there!
10