From: Jeffrey Smelser <jsmelser@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] beta site: packages.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 20:33:33
1 If you highlight them..
2
3 Checks means stable for that system
4 X's mean its not available for that system..
5 Bugs means it in testing for that system..
6
7 is that what your talking about??
8
9 > Kurt Lieber wrote:
10 > > Folks --
11 > >
12 > > marduk from irc has written an updated and improved online packages
13 > > database which we will be deploying to replace our current
14 > solution. When
15 > > you have a chance, please take a look at:
16 > >
17 > > http://packages.gentoo.org/
18 > >
19 > > At the moment, this site is in beta. This means it is not
20 > a production
21 > > site and may go down for maintenance/upgrades at any time.
22 > Thus, if it
23 > > appears unresponsive, it may be down momentarily. Please
24 > try again later.
25 > >
26 > > Comments and questions are welcome.
27 >
28 > Very nice. What do the bug icons, checks, and Xs mean?
31 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list