From: Jon Lech Johansen <jon@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] avifile ebuild requires divx4linux and win32codecs on x86
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:41:11
Explicit permission from the copyright owner is required to legally redistribute: http://kb.indiana.edu/data/ahmf.html http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/webcopyr.html If the copyright owner has no problems with redistribution, they would most likely include a simple license which permits redistribution so that people wouldn't have to violate the law to do just that. For instance: http://corefonts.sourceforge.net/eula.htm -- Jon Lech Johansen jon@××××××××××.org nanocrew.net/blog/ Stat sua cuique dies, breve et inreparabile tempus omnibus est vitae; sed famam extendere factis, hoc virtutis opus. -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list