From: Mark Bateman <couldbe@××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC] base.eclass
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 01:53:21
1 Tomáš Chvátal <scarabeus <at> gentoo.org> writes:
4 > Hola,
5 > I have incorporated all fixes to base.eclass that has been itching me
6 > for a while (closes both open bugs).
7 >
8 > Whats new:
9 > * base_src_install docs
10 > this thingie install docs and html_docs from bash array defined in
11 > global scope (or anywhere else indeed :P)
12 >
13 > * all bash variable arrays including the PATCHES one have support for
14 > folders
15 >
16 > * using same codestyle everywhere...
17 >
18 > * using pushd/popd instead of cd
19 >
20 > Diff and full eclass attached.
21 >
22 > Living link:
23 > http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/kde.git;a=blob;f=eclass/base.eclass
26 There seems to be alot of unquoted variables
27
28 65 base_src_util $@
29
30 90 case $1 in