From: Greg KH <gregkh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Temporary DevRel actions for CoC violations
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 18:33:26
1 On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 06:35:49PM +0100, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > For me, this problem is critical. Devrel is working on formalizing a new
3 > policy, and we will announce news on this soon. In the meantime, to
4 > prevent further escalations, I will use my lead powers to request
5 > immediate bans whenever I see one of you violate the CoC[2] and ignore
6 > the previous warnings.
7
8 Thank you for stepping up and working to address this, it's much
9 appreciated.
10
11 greg k-h