From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: "Robin H.Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo-Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new USE flag: EXIF
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 19:06:01
On Sat, 2003-04-26 at 16:23, Daniel Armyr wrote:
We cannot then maybe just include support for this if 'jpeg' in USE ? I do not want to sound like shooting the 'exif' USE flag down, but it would be nice in general if we could keep the number down if possible ... -- Martin Schlemmer Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop/System Team Developer Cape Town, South Africa