From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: "Robin H.Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo-Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new USE flag: EXIF
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 19:06:01
1 On Sat, 2003-04-26 at 16:23, Daniel Armyr wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
6 > |>line for use.desc:
7 > |>exif - Adds support for handling EXIF data
8 >
9 > | question, exif, is that the extended jpeg format, or am I on the wrong
10 > | track here?
11 >
12 > How about adding amention of the fact that exif is an extension to jpeg
13 > in the desc. The line given is fairly redundant if you know what exif
14 > is, and quite pointless if you don't.
17 We cannot then maybe just include support for this if 'jpeg' in USE ?
18 I do not want to sound like shooting the 'exif' USE flag down, but it
19 would be nice in general if we could keep the number down if possible
20 ...
25 Martin Schlemmer
26 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop/System Team Developer
27 Cape Town, South Africa