From: Bartlomiej Szymczak <rhywek@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Why you use Gentoo
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 11:31:53
1 [user]
2
3 I was sick and tired of installing newer versions of Fedora and Suse
4 (these two I used before Gentoo). Also you don't feel to good if there
5 is a better version of the system if you pay for it and you can only
6 use the worse one for free. And with Gentoo there is only one, perfect
7 Gentoo.
8
9 I found hundreds of areas where Gentoo leaves other distros behind and
10 I don't think there is anything better than Gentoo. I'm running Gentoo
11 on two home machines and two work machines and I love it.
12
13 I don't see any reason why anyone would prefer to use other distro,
14 maybe except for having only rudimentary computing skills.
15
16 Rhywek.
17