From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Merging the devrel handbook into the devmanual
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 21:37:14
1 On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 7:02 PM, Ciaran McCreesh
2 <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 17:26:38 +0100
4 > Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o> wrote:
5 >> +1 and btw move the devmanual in the wiki :D
6 >
7 > That would rather go against the original idea behind the devmanual,
8 > which was that it was supposed to be high quality and authoritative.
9 >
10 > --
11 > Ciaran McCreesh
12
13 Yes, I see no point moving it to wiki. We want to move it to a more
14 modern format and we want to keep it in
15 VCS so others can send pull requests, submit nice patches or have
16 separate branches if needed.
19 Regards,
20 Markos Chandras / Gentoo Linux Developer / Key ID: B4AFF2C2