From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: Arun Raghavan <ford_prefect@g.o>, gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gnome <gnome@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: New global USE flag: introspection
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 21:54:03
1 El lun, 21-06-2010 a las 03:05 +0530, Nirbheek Chauhan escribió:
2 > > I agree with having it as a new global USE-flag, but I am unsure about
3 > > enabling it by default just now, since some automagic dependency
4 > > problems appeared some time ago :-/, but I will leave this decision to
5 > > other Gnome team members as I don't know much about introspection and
6 > > maybe these issues got fixed already
9 > The automagic dependency problems have all been fixed as far as I
10 > know. Any new problems should be reported, and they will be fixed.
13 Great to know! :-D