From: Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: New global USE flag: introspection
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 06:13:57
1 On Monday 21 June 2010 07:44:50 Arun Raghavan wrote:
2 > On 20 June 2010 20:12, Arun Raghavan <ford_prefect@g.o> wrote:
3 > [...]
4 >
5 > > We already have 13 packages using this flag, with several more to
6 > > come. The current description being used in packages' metadata.xml
7 > > sucks - I'll put something more descriptive in the final flag.
8 >
9 > Here's the description I'm planning to add:
10 >
11 > introspection: Add gobject-introspection support, allowing for the
12 > dynamic generation of bindings for various languages
13
14 why not naming the useflag gobject-introspection then ?
15
16 A.