From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Herd up for grabs: gpe
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 18:36:16
1 Hello, everyone.
2
3 The only maintainer of gpe herd is MIA for some time, and this
4 pretty much renders the whole thing maintainer-needed.
5
6 Is anyone interested in keeping the herd as-is and maintaining all
7 packages in it? If I get no reply till 2016-01-24, I will effectively
8 remove the herd and announce the packages that landed in maintainer-
9 -needed as a result.
10
11 Packages currently in herd, along with their other maintainers:
12
13 x11-libs/libfakekey : kde
14 x11-libs/libmatchbox :
15 x11-libs/libxsettings-client : desktop-misc
16 x11-misc/matchbox-keyboard :
17 x11-misc/matchbox-panel-manager :
18 x11-misc/xoo :
19 x11-plugins/matchbox-applet-input-manager :
20 x11-plugins/matchbox-applet-startup-monitor :
21 x11-plugins/matchbox-applet-volume :
22 x11-plugins/matchbox-desktop-image-browser :
23 x11-plugins/matchbox-desktop-xine :
24 x11-themes/matchbox-themes-extra :
25 x11-wm/matchbox :
26 x11-wm/matchbox-common :