From: "Robin H.Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: gentoo-core@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] ANN: ufed 0.3
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:50:06
1 [if reading this on -core, please reply on -dev]
2 [sorry for the cross-posting]
3
4 UFED 0.3 is now available in unstable on all arches for testing.
5
6 partial summary:
7 - added use strict vars and cleaned up resulting errors
8 - bug 15124 fixed (libg++ not listing)
9 - added processing of use.defaults and use.mask, virtuals not processed
10 - added (+ -) notation for flags how flags are enabled
11 - bug 19479 partially fixed. ignoring PortDir, if PORTDIR is based on
12 something else ie ${BASE}/dir it will still fail
13
14 Some of the other issues are still not fixed, but we would like some
15 more testing on this anyway.
16
17 Could everybody with UFED bugs please check out this release and tell me
18 if your problem still exists or not? Other testers welcome as well. The
19 more the better :-).
20
21 Thanks for this release go to:
22 Fred <fava@g.o> - MANY ideas/bugfixes/features
23 Arun <codebear@g.o> - ideas/bugfixes/features
24 Seemant <seemant@g.o> - for getting us devs together on ufed
25 Robin <robbat2@g.o> - ideas, planning, documentation, managing ;-)
26
27 This release is mainly the integration if the code Fred came up with.
28 Arun's euse code will be merging to a limited degree for the next
29 version.
32 Robin Hugh Johnson
33 E-Mail : robbat2@××××××××××××××.net
34 Home Page : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net/?l=people.robbat2
35 ICQ# : 30269588 or 41961639
36 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85