From: Luke Macken <lewk@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Spam filter on d.g.o for funky subjects for gentoo devs
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 00:38:42
1 On Sun, 2004-10-10 at 20:34, Rob Cakebread wrote:
2 > Has anyone come up with a way to filter out spam on d.g.o
3 > for mail with subjects like:
4 >
5 > Ä«µåºú ÃÖÀú±Ý¸®·Î °í¹ÎÀ»ÇØ°áÇص帮°Ú½À´Ï´Ù
6 >
7 > I know someone requested infra do this and they denied it,
8 > so before I re-invent the wheel, is anyone out there doing
9 > it already on d.g.o? I get about 1 per hour and Thunderbird
10 > just is only filtering about half.
13 SpamAssassin seems to catch 99.9% of all of the crazy Chinese/Korean
14 spam that comes my way. I have the following in my ~/.procmailrc
15
16 :0fw spamassassin.lock
17 | spamassassin
18